Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just a Few of my Favorite Things

…from Anthropologie and $30 or under.
The Nester is hosting a fun link party where she wants to see our favorite things under $30.
Here are some of mine that I love and that I may give as gifts!
Anthro recipe bookAnthro DishesAnthro Juice Glasses
Record Cherished Recipes         ‘Piecrust’ Dishes             Juice just tastes better        

Anthro PotholdersAnthro CandleAnthro Hand Cream
Pretty Potholders                 Love Everything bout it      ‘Wish’ Hand cream

Anthro soapAnthro BookAnthro Towels
Delicious little soaps        A Must for home decorator      Just plain gorgeous

What finds have you discovered this year that you love to share?


And, of course I LOVE Shaklee’s products for keeping me healthy!
Shaklee Hand on Grass


All of us are trying to make positive changes in our lives, whether it is creating a cleaner, safer home for our families, getting healthier, losing weight and/or staying as youthful and vibrant as we can! I can help you with any of that. Shaklee provides a HEALTHIER LIFE for everyone and a BETTER LIFE for anyone!



I would love to speak with you on how Shaklee's products can make a difference in your life!
Email Me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Great choices!!! Thanks for sharing! You have a beautiful blog!
    So nice to 'meet' you today! I blog at "Only A Breath" and would love for you to stop by and visit :)

    Hugs!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete