Monday, November 14, 2011

Dining Room

Hi! Hope you had a great weekend. We were busy still working on making our basement "habitable" for an indoor playground for the winter months for Reed to burn some energy. We aren't finishing it or anything, but cleaned it up, and hung white drapes from Ikea on cable rods to hide the storage/furnace areas. That alone brightens it up down there.
With Thanksgiving fast approaching...I thought I would share our dining room with you where we will be giving thanks with family & friends this year.
I would like to make some changes to it this year...my style has definitely evolved since I bought the "set" 8 years ago so I am thinking about what inexpensive, high impact changes in 2012 I can make to it to reflect my style now and to "mix" things up. :)






Join me for more dining room inspiration at:






All of us are trying to make positive changes in our lives, whether it is creating a cleaner, safer home for our families, getting healthier, losing weight, and/or staying as youthful and vibrant as we can!  I can help you with any of that. Shaklee provides a HEALTHIER LIFE for everyone and a BETTER LIFE for anyone!


I would love to speak with you on how Shaklee's products can make a difference in your life!
Email Me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com





2 comments:

  1. Of course my eyes went right to the slipcovered chairs. Love those! Thanks so much for joining the "room by room" series.

    -René

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your round mirror flanked by the sconces and chairs!!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete