Sunday, November 27, 2011

Homemade Gift Part II

Hi, how was your weekend? Have you started holiday shopping? 
Friday it was in the 50's here so we did some outside decorating and Saturday I took all the fall decorations down inside and started on the Christmas decorating. I finished our more "formal" living room tree and am almost done with the exterior decorations. I will share pictures soon!  Today, I did venture out to the stores to pick up a few more decorations and some craft supplies. I have a few craft projects I am wanting to make this year. I think we are going to put up our "family" tree up next weekend. We like to make an event out of it while the 3 of us decorate it. I think I am going to make cookies & hot cocoa for a treat while we are listening to Christmas music as we decorate. 
When do you put up your tree?
This morning we "installed" the rest of my mom's birthday present I posted about a couple weeks ago. To go along with the pillows, I was able to finish the curtains the week before Thanksgiving. Since I was  hosting the holiday, today was the first time I could get over there to hang them and make sure everything looked okay, plus I needed to take pictures to show you. :)
My mom has been itching to make some changes to her home so I offered to make her some new pillows & curtains to "spruce up" the living room for her birthday.

Here are some pictures:



I'm Linking up to:





All of us are trying to make positive changes in our lives, whether it is creating a cleaner, safer home for our families, getting healthier, losing weight, and/or staying as youthful and vibrant as we can!  I can help you with any of that. Shaklee provides a HEALTHIER LIFE for everyone and a BETTER LIFE for anyone!


I would love to speak with you on how Shaklee's products can make a difference in your life!
Email Me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment