Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking back on 2012

 2012 Collage 3
Wow, what a year we have had! I chuckle as I think back to last year at this time…I was really restless and craving some change. Boy, did I ever get it! Never did I imagine the changes that were right around the corner would be picking our lives up and moving south {always was a dream of mine} and the surprise & blessing of having another baby!
Besides moving and having a baby, I did manage to do some other things this past year. LOL!

Here are some of the popular posts:

pantry and soft pretzels 030

Shaklee Hand on Grass_thumb[1] (1)

Blog pics 7-18-12 021

Family Tree 003

Tab Top After

Crib skirt Sneak Peak

Cosmo Burlap Planters Close up

Luc Nursery 008

cookie cutter ornaments 093v

Jeff gifts 047

I would like to thank you for your support and visiting with me. I hope you will continue to find more inspiration here in 2013!

Have a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment