Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Keeping holiday greens fresh

Decorating 015

Do you have fresh holiday greens decorating your home this year? Have you given them a little spritz of water lately? It really helps them stay looking and smelling fresh so much longer!

This year we only have one BIG fresh wreath that I decided to hang in our dining room since we started the tradition of actually using our dining room and having dinner in there every night!

I give it a spritz every other day with my vintage looking spray bottle! It’s so cute, it can sit out on display beneath the wreath to remind me.
cookie cutter ornaments 108


Home should be the safest place on earth…
Get-Clean-Starter_thumb18_thumb
You'd have to spend more than $3,400 to get the same amount of clean found in the
Get Clean Starter Kit for $99.00 (with membership)
And, when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
Do you want your home to be clean, yet non-toxic? Shaklee’s products do just that. They are the BEST I have ever used (and I consider myself extremely picky). Try the Shaklee Difference for yourself!!!
To find out more, please email me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment