Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Healthy Start

Hi there. This week is flying by already…finishing up a 90th birthday party present that I hope to share with you next week. Like seriously, what do you get someone who is 90? I thought something that celebrated his life and was handmade with love would be appropriate.
Just thought I would share how we’ve been starting our mornings.
Healthy Start
I just thought this produce looked so beautiful sitting in my cute ceramic colander after being rinsed. I eat mine with coconut milk yogurt and granola and Reed just eats his straight with Joe’s O’s cereal or pancakes/waffles. We are trying to get our fill of fresh organic berries before they are out of season.
So, what do you eat for breakfast? Do you get in at least a serving of fruit?

No comments:

Post a Comment