Thursday, September 6, 2012

Homemade pantry

Last week after my OB appt, I stopped into Barnes & Noble to peruse the new books out and came across this book:
The Homemade Pantry
It’s available in both paperback & Nook formats. 

I also came across this e-book that is available in both Kindle & Nook versions.
Easy.homemade

This concept makes me positively giddy! I love that we are getting back into the mindset of making everything from real food, including pantry staples…do you really know what’s in those condensed soups afterall?

I started doing this concept a few years ago when I was determined to create alternatives due to Reed’s food allergies for those pantry items I would otherwise buy.

These are definitely going on my holiday wish list!



Home should be the safest place on earth…
Get-Clean-Starter_thumb18_thumb
Do you want your home to be clean, yet non-toxic?  Shaklee’s products do just that. They are the BEST I have ever used. Try the Shaklee Difference for yourself!!!
To find out more, please email me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment