Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall Decorating

I am soooo in the mood for fall! It’s my most favorite time of year!!!

Even here in the South, it is getting into the 50’s at night so there is a crispness in the air and leaves have already begun to drop! Things have been a bit busy around here with all the "getting ready for the baby" 2+ weeks away and preparing for Jeff’s besties visiting from IL this weekend that I just haven’t been able to start decorating for fall yet, I have to prioritize, I guess!

I know exactly what I want to do by our front door this year so I hope to be able to get that done this weekend.

I thought I would share with you a bit of the fall decorating on our front porch from last year.

Fall Porch 4 copy_edited-1

Fall Porch 3 copy 
Fall Porch 2 copy


So, have you started decorating for fall?

Linking up to:

Southern Hospitality's Fall Outdoor Decor


Home should be the safest place on earth…
Get-Clean-Starter_thumb18_thumb
Do you want your home to be clean, yet non-toxic?  Shaklee’s products do just that. They are the BEST I have ever used. Try the Shaklee Difference for yourself!!!
To find out more, please email me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather! That wreath is GORGEOUS!! Such beautiful photos! Thanks for joining our Countdown to Fall Party!
    ~Kim @ Sand & Sisal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fall perfection at its finest! A truly cozy entry.

    While we don't have much fall here in Phoenix I would love for you to stop by to see where I did find a bit of fall.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love natural fall decor and yours is stunning! Great job!

    ReplyDelete