Monday, February 6, 2012

In anticipation of spring

spring anticipation 011
it’s exactly this time of year when I get giddy with the thought of spring and those first few mild days, the plants budding and my endless thinking of what to plant this year and new ways to do planters, etc.

Where do you go for garden inspiration? I am finding some lovely images on Pinterest this year. You can follow my boards here. (If you don’t already have an acct, email me so I can send you an invite).

love these wood planters
Garden Planters

something so bountiful about all the herbs growing out of these baskets-would look great with summer annuals, too
Herbs in baskets

not quite sure about that “head” on the wall, but love the outdoor “mantel” with the HUGE lanterns and plants
outdoor mantel

So far, I have added some “spring” branches in our foyer and picked up this candle at Anthropologie.
sweet olive blossom 
The scent is so fresh & lovely, just what I am craving this time of year!

I know I have at least a months or tow until spring shows up here in the midwest, but it makes me happy to daydream about it anyway. :)


Shaklee Hand on Grass_thumb[1] (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment