Monday, January 23, 2012

Fun in the snow & pure decadence

Hi, how was your weekend? 
Ours was good. I took some time Saturday morning to do some window shopping by myself and then did some cleaning/organizing the rest of the weekend. Sunday, we took Reed out to play in the snow for the first time. Of course, he loved it! Winter can be so pretty!
Playing in the snow 009

Playing in the snow 011 Playing in the snow 012

Playing in the snow 040 Playing in the snow 042

Playing in the snow 067 Playing in the snow 069

We came back in and made a fire to cozy up by and then had this for dinner:
Cinnamon-Roll-Pancakes-9
Yes, that’s right, cinnamon roll pancakes!!! You have to indulge sometimes, right?
They were heavenly, but not too rich. I even made them dairy free! You can either use the recipe for the pancakes themselves or use your favorite pancake mix.

I hope you try them-let me know what you think!!! :)


banner_Nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment