Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1

Hope you had a great weekend!
I started my detox eating plan today. Breakfast and lunch have been really tasty. I would eat these recipes even after this “detox” plan.

Here is what I have made so far for breakfast & lunch:

carrot mango smoothie
roasted-pepper-cauliflower-bd108052_vert

And thank goodness since I indulged yesterday…Jeff & I went on a date to a local winery in the afternoon and then stopped at Starbucks for a cappuccino & couldn’t resist the mini treats (that’s exactly why we don’t have that kind of stuff in the house on a regular basis anymore).
Then for dinner I made a beef stew from Barefoot Contessa with homemade bread. If I am going to eat red meat, this is the kind of thing I love-especially on a cold winter day! It was so delicious!!!!

So, what resolutions have you started???



banner_Nutrition

1 comment:

  1. We have started reducing our intake of meat throughout the week. It's going to be rough but I am looking forward to it. The juice you had for breakfast looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete