Monday, July 18, 2011

Simple. Healthy. Natural.

I am finding these days lately are busy, busy, busy. I am really trying to prioritize and find time to do what’s important to me and to be able to balance it all. I am constantly trying to simplify what I can. Sometimes when we think about all we want/have to do, cooking healthy meals is the first thing to be thrown by the wayside. But, it doesn’t have to be time consuming to be healthy! One way is to use Wildtree products. They have such a vast assortment of starters for soups, meals and baked goods, seasonings, sauces and grapeseed oils (did you know these are much healthier for you?). What’s different about Wildtree is that these “packaged” foods don’t have any of the icky chemicals for preserving found in a lot of the packaged foods available. If you can’t cook from scratch, you still want to be assured that what you are feeding your family is healthy and natural-Wildtree just makes it simple for us.
I have just recently tried some of their products and just love them so far-
Rancher Steak Rub- I use on red meat, chicken and pork
Scampi Blend- I have used this on both chicken and fish
Dill Dip Blend (I was buying the dill dip in the store for all the fresh veggies we were eating-I did not realize that a lot of them have high fructose corn syrup in them-not to mention I love that I could use greek yogurt instead of sour cream; this tried seasoning lets me tailor my dips and you can make as little or as much as you need so nothing goes to waste)
Natural Butter Flavored Grapeseed oil-this is a great alternative to using butter on your popcorn-just pop it in this oil and add salt if you wish. It’s REALLY good I must say and then you have a great low-cal popcorn snack!
Roasted Garlic Grapeseed oil-so far I have used this for sauteeing chicken or brushing on homemade pizza(Wildtree carries pizza crust kits). We LOVE garlic in this house, even Reed. He has always like flavorful foods-he has a pretty sophisticated palate for a 2 year old. Smile

Check out Stacy’s Wildtree site here.
Wildtree

No comments:

Post a Comment