Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Find-a great read to inspire you

This book is really amazing, please pick up a copy. Our library has it so I bet yours does too, but I think it’s one of those reference books that you will want to have on hand instead of a “quick read”.
Blog Pics 010
So much research has been put into it and it’s such a resource to check all the products in your home (including food and medicine). I have gone through all our stuff and though I thought I had a good understanding on the dangerous chemicals and had been omitting them, I still found some less desirable ingredients.  They were “less talked about” hazards in some stuff we use like medicine and body products. Ugh! I am sick about what we have still been exposed to, but all I can do is rid ourselves of them now that I have the knowledge and find better alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment