Monday, September 26, 2011

31 days to green living

I am so excited to share that I will be joining the Nester’s 31 days of change!

Revised Nester 31 days of change

 

I am so passionate about making green choices part of everyday living that I want to help you do the same. They don’t have to be complicated, just little changes can make a HUGE difference. One of the main reasons why I became a Shaklee distributor was to help people become greener and healthier everyday with their amazing products!

So, everyday in October I will be posting a tip on how to live green. Even if you are able to incorporate just a few of these tips, you, your family and the planet will be so much better for it!

I so excited for you to join me everyday in October! Please grab a button for your blog so other bloggers can go green too!

No comments:

Post a Comment