Thursday, February 14, 2013

what I’ve been up to for valentine’s day

Hope you had a nice Valentine’s Day!

Geesh, you would think it’s the holidays, I’ve been so busy. There have been several things I have wanted to post about but literally have not had a minute to sit down and write anything!
In my defense, I did host our neighborhood playgroup last week and this week I have been busy with all the valentine’s projects and getting ready for a quick visit of some family.

Here's what I have been up to this week.

Pottery Barn Kids inspired valentine’s envelope

valentines envelope {I made the envelope, but let Reed decorate with the red sparkly hearts to personalize}

Reed’s valentine to his friends
{animal finger crayons inside}
valentines gift

School Party treats
{each person had their own individual cookie, they loved it!}
valentine's cookies

Our house is a revolving door because besides the house guests this weekend, my mom is coming for a visit next week. I hope to post when I have a chance in the upcoming weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment