Thursday, February 28, 2013

photo thank you cards {using picmonkey}

photo ty 2

I wanted to share a photo thank you card I made using picmonkey. This one happens to be a ‘thank you’ for Christmas gifts from friends and family that sent us Christmas gifts that we weren’t able to thank ‘in person’{aka skype} on Christmas. I chose the ‘boys in their Christmas morning jammies’ picture, but this idea can be used for really any occasion. Just use a picture from the holiday or event and use picmonkey editing to add text and some other embellishment such as photo corners, in this instance. I chose a font called ‘schoolbell’ because it looks more like juvenille handwriting. The font, ‘eraser dust’ was a close second.
I think you can have fun with this. Hope you give it a try. :)
I had planned on printing them out on paper like I did for a Christmas card in 2011, but my printer was making the sepia look funny this time, so I just affixed regular pictures to recycled brown kraft paper note cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment