Sunday, November 25, 2012

Luc’s Nursery Reveal

I know it’s taken me soooo long to share Luc’s nursery with you. Well, here it is.

Luc Nursery 008

Luc Nursery 030

Luc Nursery 040

Luc Nursery 033

Luc Nursery 038

Luc Nursery 014

Luc Nursery 076

Luc Nursery 091   Luc Nursery 108

Luc Nursery 057

Luc Nursery 052


Sharing at:




Home should be the safest place on earth…
Get-Clean-Starter_thumb18_thumb
You'd have to spend more than $3,400 to get the same amount of clean found in the
And, when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
Do you want your home to be clean, yet non-toxic?  Shaklee’s products do just that. They are the BEST I have ever used (and I am extremely picky). Try the Shaklee Difference for yourself!!!
To find out more, please email me: greenwaylifeandhome@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. the lamp is dreamy! bravo.

    hope you will have a chance to stop by, and today i am hosting a giveaway. hope you win! http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/12/personalized-lovely-giveaway.html

    peace to you.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable nursery! I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nursery! I really like all the special little touches and little pops of color here and there!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete